Become Independent Kiteboarder!
This kiteboard guided experience has a duration of around 6 hours.
- Assess the wind and Location (hazards – safety conditions)
- Getting to know the parts of a kite, set up and safety systems. Control the kite.
- Know the communication signals.
- Land and launch the kite. Pilot the kite.
- Self Land.
- Water Relaunch.
- Bodydrag Downwind.
- Bodydrag Upwind.
- Powerstrokes in the Water.
- Bodydrag with the board.
Kitesurf guided experience – whenever necessary – is held with the use of walkie talkie for the best experience possible.
* All Equipment provided – life vest, helmet, kite, board, bar, wetsuit.